The Kali Linux NetHunter project is the first Open Source Android penetration testing platform for Nexus devices, created as a joint effort between the Kali community member “BinkyBear” and Offensive Security. NetHunter supports Wireless 802.11 frame injection, one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, HID keyboard (Teensy like attacks), as well as BadUSB MITM attacks – and is built upon the sturdy shoulders of the Kali Linux distribution and toolsets.
Whether you have a Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 10 or OnePlus One we’ve got you covered. Our freely downloadable images come with easy to follow installation and setup instructions to get you up and running in no time at all.
- 802.11 Wireless Injection and AP mode support with multiple supported USB wifi cards.
- Capable of running USB HID Keyboard attacks, much like the Teensy device is able to do.
- Supports BadUSB MITM attacks. Plug in your Nethunter to a victim PC, and have your traffic relayed though it.
- Contains a full Kali Linux toolset, with many tools available via a simple menu system.
- USB Y-cable support in the Nethunter kernel – use your OTG cable while still charging your Nexus device!
- Software Defined Radio support. Use Kali Nethunter with your HackRF to explore the wireless radio space.